Methodist Church Hall
The church hall is attached to the rear of the Methodist Church, which is located in the High Street and towards the centre of the village.
In recent years the whole building, including the hall, has benefitted from refurbishment and improvement and offers a bright, friendly and welcoming environment to be enjoyed by everyone.
The hall is ideal for meetings, children’s parties, coffee mornings and tea parties. (Hall dimensions are approximately: 10.5 by 5.5 metres or 34 feet by 18 feet).
It can accommodate 40 people and there:
- are chairs and tables available in the hall
- is a modern kitchen, which includes an electric cooker
- are two toilets, one for people with disabilities and baby-changing facilities
- is a car park for approximately 15 cars
- is a Meditation Garden located at the side of the church