The Watton-at-Stone Village Logo, as shown below, is owned by the Parish Council and is copyright protected.
This Logo can be used by other organisations and clubs within Watton-at-Stone but only with the written permission of the Parish Council.
Any organisation or club wishing use the Logo must first sign an agreement with the Parish Council which requires the applicant to:
- keep the Parish Council informed with regard to how they intend to use the Logo
- use the Logo as a whole, with all design components in place
- not change any component of the Logo’s design in any way
- not change the proportions of the Logo or any of its design components
- not give a third party permission to use the Logo
- not knowingly enable or encourage a third party to use the Logo in any way without the prior consent of the Parish Council.
The Parish Council does reserve the right to withdraw, at any time, its permission to use the Village Logo.